Tuesday, March 27, 2007

Day 11

 

Corey survived her first two full days caring for Kerala with no support staff. My spring break has ended and I'm back in school. Corey has been gracious enough to let me sleep through the night so I'm not a zombie at school, but this means she doing all the work from around 11pm through 7pm the next night. My class schedule is pretty full Monday and Tuesday but eases up a bit later in the week, so I'll be able to help out more. So far though things have been going pretty smoothly, mom and daughter appear to be getting along splendidly.

For the past few days we've had wonderfully warm weather around here. We took Kerala out for a family walk and Corey took Kerala out yesterday for another walk around the block. Yesterday evening we had some friends stop by. They have a son, Henry, who is almost 2 years old and was very nice to Kerala. Hopefully, Henry's little brother will be making an appearance very soon.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: