Thursday, March 22, 2007

Day 5

 

Well today was an exciting day. Kerala received her 2nd package in the mail. She received a nice package from my aunt as well as a new pair of shoes from a friend. See photos for both of these in action. I also received the new camera I bought in the mail -- so I can take more pictures.

We also had a slight scare tonight with our cat. Around 7:45pm she vomitted what appeared to be blood. After a quick trip to the pet emergency room we still don't know what is wrong. Cloud though appears to be acting normal so we are assuming that it wasn't blood and everything is fine.
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Gingko said...

My new favorite blog - I love reading about Kerala - congratulations!

Chika

Tabitha said...

Hey Corey, I'm just now able to take a look. Been thinking about you all, glad to see you're well. What an amazingly aware pic you have of her at 5 days old. Great, she's super cute. I may call you soon to chat.

Rae said...

Soooo cute. Glad everyone is doing well. Love,Rae