Monday, July 2, 2007

3 months, 2 weeks, 2 days

 

Since our last blog, Troy and I had a night out on the town, we celebrated my dad's 70th birthday and Kerala rolled from back to tummy (well, almost the whole way)! On Friday night, Troy and I attended a work function of Troy's at the planetarium. Kerala was in good hands - we had four babysitters for her! Our friends, Brandy, Todd, Jim and Karin agreed to babysit for Kerala - they even gave her a bath and got her to bed around her normal bedtime. According to the babysitting crew, Kerala was even kicking in the bathtub and having a ton of fun! Troy and I had a really nice evening out - it was great to meet all of Troy's coworkers. The last time Troy and I had a date night (or at least, non Kerala evening out) was when she was about 6 weeks old. While I do love spending every minute with Kerala, it was nice to get out.

On Saturday, my Aunt Anne and Uncle Don hosted a 70th birthday party for my dad. We saw a whole bunch of relatives and friends from down state. Unfortunately, I forgot to take photos - the only photo I have is of Kerala in the lap of Larry, a family friend. Kerala was pretty fussy during the party because she was a bit sleep deprived - she usually sleeps in the car, but for some reason she was up for most of the ride out to my Aunt Anne and Uncle Don's.

On Sunday, the most exciting event of all occurred - Kerala rolled most of the way from back to tummy (check out the blogged photo). Up until Sunday, Kerala had only rolled from tummy to back. Sunday was her first day of rolling back to tummy - we took the advice of our friend Maureen and placed her favorite toy out of her reach and she rolled for it. Let's see if she keeps it up. Kerala has also been sitting really well and bearing weight on her legs. Tomorrow we are going to try to go to a mommy and baby pilates class at 9:00 and then our music class at 4:30.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: